Sunday, November 19, 2006

A little dated

Due to recent events, I have been slacking. Please bear with me as I try and remember, though more likely, I will just make up whatever these pictures arePhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This appears to be a deli counter or possibly someplace that deals in the making and/or selling of baked goods. I did have a cupcake around this time but, I'm pretty sure I didn't get at this place.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me either looking handsome or sleepy, you can be the judge.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I vote "sleepy" on this one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I vote "sleepy and large nosed" for this one. I guess that wasn't actually one of the choices, but, it's my blog so, I get to make the rules.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, now I remember, this is the day I moved onto Stefan's couch. This is Sergi, Stefan's brother, he was also couch-surfing at the time, I think I may have already mentioned all this, as I feel a sudden deja vu.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is some fancy booze.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this may be a laser tag battle I was involved in.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I may have mentioned that while I was a garbage man, I picked up garbage at some "rock concerts" (the quotation marks have been added, because, as I am old and do not understand the crazy music that's coming out these days, I must question the validity of current rock music), this is one of said rock concerts. The job would have been great if I had cared about these crazy new-fangled bands with there costumes and stupid names.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the alleged concert, when the main band finished (at 9:30) instead of holding up lighters or glow sticks or whatever the generations I am familiar with held up, the audience held up cell phones. I should really stop talking-shit, I mean, I was a garbage man.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was a ghost I saw at the Manhattan Center.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And like that, he disappeared.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me rocking out on stage with the before mentioned band.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I honestly can't remember what this series of photos were attempting to document, I'm sure it was exciting though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At some point I was sent off alone to vacuum some room, I did a pretty mediocre job.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr