Friday, November 21, 2008

Scorched earth

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a lava forest.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or, it WAS a forest, then lava came and made it not a forest.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really could not say, as I do not know what constitutes a "forest".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I can not explain how lava erupted from this volcano, poured down the mountain and wiped out all of the living things in it's wake.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And how; as the lava cooled it formed hills and valleys of hardened lava.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And how; nothing will ever grow here, because dry lava rocks aren't so good for the soil.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But, as I am not a scientist, and more specifically a scientist of lava, I can not explain any of those things.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really can't even make claims that any of it is true.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's pretty neat though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Regardless of the science involved.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr