Thursday, May 10, 2007

Gas is too damn expensive

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My car ran out of gas on the freeway. One person who saw me on the side of the road said that he was going to stopand yell at the police officer who came to help me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had gotten to work late, which wasn't actually a problem because the accountant was using my office, the accountant was in my office until 11:30, I took lunch at noon, on my way to lunch the car broke down, the car was towed, I ate lunch quickly, I got back to work around 2:30, and then left at 5:30 for my fishing class.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was trying to take a picture of my eye because it hurt.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Obviously.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr