Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anti fun

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am in trouble; there is presently a one month gap between taking pictures and posting pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the mural about dinosaurs and food we are facilitating at the health center.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think I previously mentioned it's close resemblance to dragons = Harry Potter = Witches = Satan.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We started out with a few more volunteers.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wow! This toy looks like the antithesis of fun.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's a hard call on which of these toys is more un-fun.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While this may not be an actual injury, I think it is worth noting, as it has made my life more difficult.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Much like this cup of coffee that was ruined through my not checking the creams expiry date.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr