Monday, October 13, 2008

Heros V - Actual identity

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Actual Cam seems to be moving closer and closer to the realm of Awesome Cam.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At least everyone is happy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It is possible that I have relinquished control of the camera.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe this is point where I should start including peoples full names.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And places of employment.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Thomas Ooverton Barnett: Assistant Attorney General (Antitrust Division).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is former deputy national security adviser on Iraq and Afghanistan: Megan O'Sullivan.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There were a few other good ones. However, it would not be in my best interest to sully the good image of a Special Assistant to the President.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here we have Major General Matthew A. Zimmerman.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Better known as the first African-American Chief of the United States Army Chaplain Corps

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The writer of awsomecam.blogspot.com has written a superior article. I got your point and there is nothing to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not disagree with: If a pointer can't possibly be dereferenced...it will be. I will be back.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I think the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr