Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You thought that wasn't fun

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I found these cookies at work. Yes, I ate most of them.

Here are some exciting things I found in a catalog.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DIY candy jewelery. I thought the fun part was wearing jewelry you can eat, not the part where you play the role of a child laborer.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I would like to be in this play.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A plush crucifix?!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Does decorating a cross count as blasphemy? I think it probably should.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
um...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm not sure why someone would write their name on the outside of a vase...

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr