Friday, January 26, 2007

California sure is long

Left Berkeley. Got fined $30 for not having $4.00 to cross some bridge, I they really think there going to see that $30, they are sorely mistaken. I got my car referred to as "silver". The cats cried during most of today's drive. Every time I thought I was almost out of California, the state would extend another hundred miles. I made it to Oregon eventually. About 30 miles from my final destination I was pulled over for not moving into the left lane while passing a emergency vehicle on the shoulder, when I was passing him I did think about it but, chose not to for some reason. The officer asked about the dry-wall sculpture on my dashboard. I stayed with Adam, who will be one of my co-workers at the art center. As it so happens, one of Adams roommate's has a pittbull who allegedly once ate a goat, the cats were thus quarantined to Adams room. I had Thai food for dinner, the food was good, the service was bad and I ran into two of the other Americorps VISTA's at the restaurant.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr