Sunday, January 14, 2007

My kind of town

Me and Julia had breakfast at some mediocre breakfast place across from D&D, mostly because Leo's had closed and the other place that was supposed to be good had a line (actually two lines, one to order your food and one to wait for a seat, I will ressist the urge to mention how stupid a system I think this is). Julia went to work as the prop person for a play, she was slightly disappointed to find that her "props" would not be the main focus of said play. I met up with Laura and we walked to Village Thrift. Laura had just broken up with Jim (the guy who's place I had dropped her at yesterday). I pointed out various things along our tour. Village Thrift was still great, although they didn't have that many cassette tapes, the ones they did have were $0.25. Laura got new clothes for her new job. Julia met us at Village Thrift, because she needed to get some props.

That evening we went to Arazu, witch was still quite tasty but, I thought I remembered there being carrots in the burritos. We all went to the Gold Star which hadn't really changed. Kumar and his lady friend showed up. We also went to a place called the Happy Farmer or something like that, it was Julia's local bar.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr