Sunday, January 14, 2007

Denver, not scary, just cold

Had an egg McMuffin for breakfast, I asked for it without bacon and my server asked if I wanted it flat or folded, I had no idea what this meant and just picked one. They forgot to put cheese on it.

I stopped at the Colorado welcome center. The woman working at the welcome center was very friendly and gave me several guides and maps. I had something they called coffee although any similarity between the two beverages was purely coincidental.

Rachel and Andy met me after work, we went to a restaurant where I had a buffalo burger, it was quite meaty.

Me and Rachel headed for the Capsule. I played what I thought was a good show, to a small yet enthusiastic audience. After the show I did a Q&A, I'm not sure how articulate I was. I believe there is a pod-cast of the performance and Q&A.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr