Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The internet is a confusing place

I've been trying to update all of my profiles on friendster, MySpace and FaceBook. I'll just say that it's a pain, and thus makes me hate the internet, and thus makes me feel old. I don't really understand how these things work. The following is a list of things that confuse me:

Am I supposed to add all of the busty lady's who send me friend requests,
Are different age groups relegated to different services,
On MySpace; you can pick a song to go along with your profile, should this be the song that defines you (I found someone from grad schools page and they had the song True Affection by The Blow, the chorus of the song is "you were out of my league...", in this particular case it made it all make sense),
Am I supposed to pick one of these services to claim allegiance too,
Does anyone really care what your favorite bands, books, movies etc are,
my mother (hi mom) has a MySpace page,
What the hell is an "activity partner",
I ended up with a comment or writing on my wall or whatever, the post was in sparkley-cursive-writing and said "I need a hug"?!

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr