Thursday, April 12, 2007

Mostly egg related

Due to poor planing and off-brand batteries, I am slightly lacking in up to date pictures.I will hope that a textual account will surmise for today.

I had planned to get a pet chicken. Unfortunately within Roseburg, city limits, livestock requires a permit. It's unfortunate because I eat allot of eggs, and because, in our backyard, we have what appears to have once been a dog run, which could have been converted into a sweet chicken run. It's actually probably for the best that it didn't work out, because we have some new neighbors who like to throw things out their window, into our yard. I would say that it's just the kids doing it, as most of what has landed in our yard is toys, but, there have been a few items that I'm going to assume someone thought were too heavy/gross to walk all the way to the trashcan.

On a lighter, yet still egg-related note, one of our board members has chickens and geese, so she has been giving me goose eggs. One goose egg yields about the same the same amount as three regular eggs, so I don't eat them everyday, but their really good for omelets.

We had an Easter party. Maggi, David, Lupita and I decorated eggs. I hid the eggs and we had an Easter egg hunt, a good time was had by all.

I am taking a fishing class at the community college. I never realized how little I knew about fishing. Hopefully I will be fishing soon, I think I'm going to try and get a rod this week.

For work, I went on a tour of some of the local wineries. There are 14 (or possibly 18) wineries in the area. My tour went to 7 of them. 7 wineries, 3 glasses of wine per winery is 21 glasses of wine, the tour went from 9am to 5pm that's 8 hours, or 2.625 glasses of wine an hour. Did I mention I was doing this for work?

I saw Grindhouse, I'm not sure what to say about this movie (these movies)...I probably should have read a review or something before seeing it.




This is a picture I found on a blog dedicated to great new inventions. Doesn't butter already come in "stick type"?

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

haha this is nicee ha lol
follow my blog undergroundgabrielle.blogspot.com

Gabriel Burian-Mohr