Thursday, April 26, 2007

Everybody's got one

I am short on pictures, but I have plenty of opinions. Here are some reviews of movies I've watched lately.

Grindhouse: Does Irony work the same way as a double negative?
Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid: Kind of makes you want to go out and rob a bank.
Walk The Line: I sure do like the Carter Family, they should really make a movie about them.
Blades of Glory: In JR High I went on a date and we saw The Cutting Edge, Blades of Glory was a much more amusing movie, although that probably makes it less good for making out.
They Shoot Horses, Don't They?: Everything I know about showmanship, I learned in this movie.
Shane: I think this movie won some Academy Awards...maybe movies were less good back then.
Klute: The build up is pretty spooky, the ending is kind of lame, Jane Fonda is pretty foxy.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr