Monday, August 25, 2008

Classing it up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While I do think that cocktails and caviar are classy, I do not think that the inclusion of the bill in the advertisement is.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These fake Bonsai trees keep showing up around work. I'm pretty sure I don't think these are classy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look, over there, it's a giant cave man!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the Fine Arts building for Rouge Community College. It's housed in the old city hall and the clay studios are set up in the jail portion with kilns inside the prison cells!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a squeaky dolphin. He actually sounded more like a dieing seal than a happy dolphin.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For some reason I feel that congratulating the "producers" is incredibly vulgar.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I sure like classy stuff.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was given directions to find Rouge Community College's main campus. I ended up in the middle of nowhere.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While I do understand what they mean; it still makes me happy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was unclear, but I am assuming these are fresh eggs, from somebodies home chickens, I base this on some eggs I had in a much earlier post.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This pump organ warned not to pump it
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a player piano that had a bullet inside.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Did I mention that this is the Winston Antique Mall and that they have so much exciting stuff?!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Like this set of monkey musicians with fezzes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think they may have charged me extra for this hologram cup. As much as I love foot ball; I do NOT want to be paying extra for my Slurpies.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On a lighter note; I am trying to figure out a way to incorporate this glass brick panel into my apartment. Have I mentioned how much I like glass brick? It's so classy and it reminds me of Chicago.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr