Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm picking out a thermos for you

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my new thermos. Can you believe I got it for $2.50?!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had an opening for a show called Art about Agriculture. For the opening we served this delicious beverage containing NO natural ingredients.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am pretending to sleep.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was a going away party at work today. It's funny that we consume so many baked goods at work, I suppose it's funnier because there are only three people who work here.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I lost this grape about a week ago.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm sure glad I found it, that certainly could have been embarrassing.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr