Wednesday, August 27, 2008

If it fits in your hand

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My boss gave me this bundle of glow sticks. I think I will throw a rave.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My watch keeps getting set to 24 hour time. While I think that's cool and all, it doesn't really help me, you know, with telling the time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yesterday (maybe?) I burned the end of my finger.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was free coffee day at the new coffee-mat. While I wanted to make a point about not supporting them because there is another perfectly good coffee-hut 1/2 a block away, it's hard to pass up free stuff.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It WAS free, however, the aftertaste of disloyalty that it left still lingers.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had to sit in the front office, so I used the change people had left for photocopies to buy candy. (I would go into why we have a candy machine, but, it still wouldn't make any sense)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is some dank lemonade that Megan made. Did I say "dank"? I meant to say "diggity dank"!

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr