Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So much barbecue

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Coffee and Champagne (style beverage) on Megan's Starry Night mosaic table.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mike checks just how radioactive Megan's head really is.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Potatoes and pancakes. Not to be confused with potato pancakes or latkes. p.s the pancakes are pumpkin for the record.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I believe that Maureen is glaring at me for taking her picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just in case you didn't know how claasy we all are.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bagels and bacon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We have been working on a system.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A pot-luck system or breakfast barbecue system, if you prefer.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A meal is decided on and the pieces of the meal (i.e eggs, bacon, champagne) are delegated to different parties.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In principal the labor would also be distributed evenly.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We are new to this whole idea of community, so the distribution of labor element might take some time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Did I mention how much I love pot?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I will attempt to flip the giant omelet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh shit!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look out!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I come out victorious.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here; Megan poses with several drinks.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here; Megan poses without a shirt.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I could say that I wouldn't have published the picture if we had actually seen her nipple, however, that would probably be untrue.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is, about, 7:15 AM.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't it Utopian?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And like all utopias; it ends in bloodshed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
People should really know that covering your face will NOT keep your picture off the internet. (p.s. don't turn the camera sideways)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think I was trying to take a picture of the sun as a way to illustrate that there was much heat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I suppose I could just show you our container of melted butter.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Because of the excess of heat, it was decided that the beach was where we needed to be.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maureen, apparently, felt that the temperature was not quite warm enough.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We all went swimming, some more briefly than others, but eventually gave it up because the water was so cold.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here are some kids hitting each other with sticks.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It did not end well.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a picture of my foot. I don't know why I took it. To illustrate their size? Perhaps I had been injured.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is our new pal Cash. I asked him if he had a brother named Tango.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He, surprisingly, did not.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
None of us were really sure how to prepare these large pieces of meat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nobody died so I guess we did it right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is time for another brunch. . . maybe this weekend? Is everyone free? I hope that Matt Crouch can come.

A Rat in the Walls said...

This was among the finest days of Oregon! ...I wish you had more pictures of Barbecue Round 2.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr