Friday, January 04, 2008

Fashion forward Christmas

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Josh needed to do some final Christmas shopping.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or maybe I just wanted to get futuristic underpants at H&M (my favorite store).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or maybe we were going to Super Thrift. I am told that it is one of the finest thrift stores this side of the Mississippi.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The H&M in Pasadena only sells womens clothing. Sucks to be me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I remember back when old town Pasadena used to be scary. When it was moderately scary. When it was getting fancy but had scary moments. Now they have more home furnishing stores than you can shake a stick at, I guess that could be considered scary too.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me and my brother wearing metalic headbands at the American Apparel store.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As stunning as we look in the headbands; we really couldn't validate paying $6.50 for $0.05 worth of material and $0.60 worth of non-sweat-shop labor.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were asked to leave.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr