Thursday, January 24, 2008

Death metal birthday song

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am going to guess (judging by my angry look, the fact that I appear to be holding my head and the low ceiling in this picture) that I probably hit my head.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was Megan and Teacher Steve's birthday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We went to the Saw Mill, home of carpeted walls, murders in the bathroom and Kino.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They were doing karaoke night. The MC/DJ/whatever he might be called; announced that anyone of any talent level could come up and sing, even the new people (that would be us). I think it's nice to go to a bar where when you walk in everyone turns and looks at you, it makes one feel special.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After an unbearably long game of Kino; we walked over to the death metal bar.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Megan was given a birthday beer the size of her head.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Teacher Steve told Megan that if neither of them were married by the time they were 30, then they would get married. Megan's response was "What? No."

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr