Thursday, January 03, 2008

Finding new friends who drive lowriders

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the tree house from my youth.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hear it is now inhabited by a family of raccoons.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a sparkley-gold lowrider.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While it is not a futuristic station wagon, it's still pretty sweet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I plan to befriend the owner so we can drive around and do lowrider stuff.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This might be a candle holder involving a womans leg.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This tea pot weighed about 40 pounds. I tried to give it to my mother, claiming I had made it myself. She didn't buy it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
JC.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I believe this is a crank organ, sans monkey.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I found myself a player piano. Unfortunately, it happens to be in Los Angeles.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Create your own relatives for only...89 cents? or maybe it's $8.90, either way it's a bargain.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was a woman at Home Depot wearing Daisy Dukes and a bikini top.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The other day laborers at Home Depot seemed a little annoyed that she kept stealing the jobs away from them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a comic involving Tiger Woods and some children. Tiger tells the kids that they should be out volunteering at an old-folks home. The drawing of Tiger Woods does not change throughout the strip. I was moved.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr