Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A colection

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Over time; these pictures seem to be becoming more "painterly". Especially if by "painterly" one means "more yellow".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marie gave me a box of records.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I didn't realize that Niel Diamond had so many albums.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here we have Barbara Streisand in an extra sexy double layer of soft focus. I think that I may have actually taken pictures of this album before. I don't know, maybe I have a thing for
Barbara Streisand's sexy yet creepy album covers, I HAVE had her picture on my fridge for over four years now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a plastic bird in a tree.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It is either guerrilla art or some sort of satanic offering.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At dinner Lindsey was going on about how much she hates body builders and how she thinks that they are disgusting, deplorable human beings. This other time she argued with Ben for an hour about the validity of Spin class. And yet another time; she argued for an hour about garlic, that was also with Ben.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We went over to Murphy's Tavern.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
formerly; Little Brothers.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now we just call it Little Murphs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maggie and Lee Ann were slow to join us as they had befriended a hobo and had taken him out to dinner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really don't know what else to say...I've been watching a lot of documentaries lately.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here are some things I have learned: kimono dragons can grow up to 15 feet long and have been known to eat people.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Titanic was never actually billed as being "unsinkable"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And; Carl Sagan hates god.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr