Friday, January 11, 2008

This post has nothing to do with Ozzy Osborne

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I assume there's a large fiberglass chicken on top of this resturant.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to the Beverly Center in search of H&M, as I mentioned before, my favorite store.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got coffee at a coffee stand. I was asked if I wanted it for here or to go. I was confused and asked why it mattered.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She ignored me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was some sort of lounge area where people, disinterested in feeding our struggling economy, could sit and watch sporting events. In this case it was boxing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I eventually found H&M. I got futuristic underpants and a blazer. I win.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look it's Libby!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are Libby's pet fish. They seemed nice, Libby claimed that they liked me...I don't really know how one can tell.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is an awesome chicken that Libby had. I am totally jealous.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the Greystone mansion. It's quite scenic, one might even say romantic.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a fake lily pad. It's held in place by a metal rod. Well I thought it was funny.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think that's where Cher lives.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is an exterior shot of the mansion. In principle, you can go inside, but I think it is usually being used for weddings and movies and such.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Libby knew all sorts of things about the mansion. I bet she could be a tour guide, if she wanted.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was the yellow brick road from the Wizard of Oz and subsequently the Wiz.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We can thank Libby for these powerful facts.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was supposed to be a picture of the courtyard where the wedding scene in the Guns & Roses video November Rain was shot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Such is life.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We hoped to spot some celebrities at Hamburger Hamlet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess celebrities don't generally eat dinner at 4:45.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a sculpture celebrating doctors. I think the feet sticking out are a nice touch.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think I see a pack of wild celebrities off in the distance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr