Thursday, March 06, 2008

Dinner and a show

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I convinced some of my VISTA pals to come help out at a fund raising dinner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were all asked to wear black pants and white shirts. One of the women in charge glared at Emily for her shirt. What was she supposed to do; buy a shirt for volunteering?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We'll see if Sarah ever helps me again after I post this picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There isn't really that much to say; we served food, I was given the table with the richest people at it and then was warned not to mess anything up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Afterwards they fed us. Emily had cake for dinner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While we were eating somebody came in with wine for all the volunteers, except us, I think he thought we were teenagers.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Later me and Steve tried to show our coastal companions how we do it up in Roseburg.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They were un-impressed, at best.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr