Monday, March 31, 2008

When life gives you lemons

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Megan's mom had told her that she was not adorable. So, here we have Megan; looking adorable.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We went to the Oakland Tavern; for a change of scenery. The nice thing about the Oakland Tavern is; while they do NOT know your name, they ARE always glad you came.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They gave us these lemons, claiming that; unlike other lemons, these ones were sweet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess it all depends on your idea of "sweet".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Megan wanted to learn how to be manly; so I let her wear my cock.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Steve tried to give her lessons on how to be more manly.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We stoped when I made her cry.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess thats what happens when you take lessons on being tough from the two guys that most of Roseburg thinks are gay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that being a concerned citizen with good suggestions but no children meant that you were gay in Roseburger. I think that you should bolster your masculinity with a dodge charger and a holster for your belt.

Anonymous said...

and your lemons look like boobs...

Gabriel said...

I like the holster idea. I might get funny looks at work though. Would spurs make me more or less gay?

If I hadn't noticed that the lemons looked like boobs, would that make me gay?

Gabriel Burian-Mohr