Thursday, March 20, 2008

DOB

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Salvation Army wanted a 100 some odd dollars for an accordion with missing keys. Like hell I say.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was trying to find something to give Lee Ann for her birthday. I debated this donkey, but ultimately, I decided that I should assume that everyone, much like myself, doesn't need more crap in their lives.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a blurry picture of greasy Mexican food. (the food is greasy)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Lee Ann. She is old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think my tamale exploded somewhere between the kitchen and my table. I also think that someone added more sauce, in the hopes that it would conceal said exploded tamale.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Lee Ann wearing a festive sombrero. Our waiter also brought her a festive birthday drink which Lee Ann refused to drink.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr