Sunday, March 23, 2008

So Sad

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a chile relleno from the cute new Mexican restaurant downtown. Keeping all those things in mind; they will most likely be out of business in a month or so.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Those crazy kids.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to sears to look for a new mattress, not that I would have been able to afford one. Sears didn't have any mattresses anyway. So, I decided I needed some new jeans. They didn't have my size in the color I wanted.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was the color I did want. I think these ones just looked slightly darker.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my hand bleeding. Somehow every time I go to a department store I end up injureing myself...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I thought that looking at festive kitchenware might make me less sad. Here are some festive plates. One might even say that it was a fiesta of plates. That made me feel slightly better.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Until I came to theese beds. Actually they were just selling bedding. I sat down on the bed and it felt so good, not like my stupid futon from hell. I got very sad and wanted to go to take a nap. Then a sales person asked if I needed help, at which point I ran away.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr