Thursday, November 15, 2007

Building a better mouse trap

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I may have mentioned that my car hasn't been running. This is a picture of my car,not running, one month ago. I have/had determined that it is a battery/electrical problem.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was going to just get a new battery, but then I checked to see how much a battery cost. I decided I should see if jump starting it would work.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are my new jumper cables. They were considerably cheaper than a new battery.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is an air freshener called freedom. Me and Ben wondered what freedom smelled like. I'm having terrible de-ja-vu right now, I feel like I already made this joke.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I jump started the car (without electrocuting myself). While I was parking the other car my car stopped running.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the set up for my Halloween themed mobile.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It involved a lot of unused fishing equipment.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I thought it was pretty clever.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The mobile is about as effective as I was at catching fish.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I caught this fish at the supermarket.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my Halloween themed mobile. Actually this was only the first version of the mobile. Once I took it down to pack it for shipment to my parents, it got completely tangled and needed to be redone.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am moving very quickly.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's like fishing, minus nature. I would have said minus fish, but as we all know, I can't catch a fish.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr