Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A list of things

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are some pedometers I got at the business fair. I wore both of them and one pedometer said that I had walked 500 more steps than the other.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a socket set I got for $7.00. I think it's probably worth about $3.50. In order to use some of the attachments, you have to hit them with a hammer. And when you need to separate them; you need to use a screwdriver.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a temporary tattoo Ben got me. I am looking for the right opportunity to wear it. When I do; I hope I can "punch someones lights out".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a cowboy shirt with sequins.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really thought it was different color when I bought it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a rain coat I got at the Salvation Army.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's pretty nice and I did NOT steal it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Honest.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are some plaid Converse I got to replace the plaid Payless shoes I had that fell apart one month after I got them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Arr. This be my new pirate belt buckle. ...If you carjack someone, does that make you a pirate?

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr