Friday, November 02, 2007

It's Halloween

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have started making my own belt buckles. This one has an alligator on it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In case you couldn't tell, I am dressed as Steve Irwin that Crocodile Hunter guy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a scary movie about an evil bong.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I won a bet with Lee Ann, so she had to get me a pumpkin. I tried to get the biggest one I could find. I think this one weighed 75 pounds.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Lee Ann's, it was considerably smaller,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were going to go to Eugene for a corn maze but, much to our surprise, there was one right here in town.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And it was free.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe "maze" was a bit of an over statement. They probably should have called it a corn path.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There weren't actually any dead ends, and if you count the holes people had made in the sides of the maze, you might say it had multiple exits
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We found a couple more pumpkins in the pumpkin patch.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Luckily you can buy pumpkins with food stamps.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We carved the pumkins in the front yard.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While drinking beer.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At some point; my neighbors came out with rubber gloves and a large pelt.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Color me confused.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They proceeded to scrape at it with spoons. And somehow produced a very bad smell.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is one of my pumpkins.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A closeup on it's scary eye.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a leaf themed pumpkin done by Lee Ann.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was quite adorable.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A vampire pumpkin, that was later stolen by my neighbors.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A can of pickled plums that had been given to Maggie and then were re-given to me. If you have a recipie that involves pickled plums; please let me know.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A very small vampire, also stolen.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lee Anns pumpkin was quite elaborate.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It involved both glasses and a mustache.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here are some roasting (or possibly frying) pumpkin seeds.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This picture has nothing to do with Halloween, it's just a picture of some pizza that I microwaved and then it melted.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr