Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I heart pilgrims and hate the enviornment

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I believe the car in front of me had some amusing bumper sticker.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe something about JC or guns or the Republican Party.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The future is now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I mean now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My new eco-friendly system of rechargeable batteries has resulted in an excessive loss of pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This weekend for example; I had to change the batteries three times to preserve the thanksgiving pictures I took.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And I still lost all of my pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I will let you imagine Thanksgiving based on these blurry yet unrelated pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the 40 pound, organic, free range, vegetarian, albino turkey from the fancy supermarket in Eugene.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are delicious pies, cranberries, stuffings, dressings and deviled eggs. some of which were free of gluten.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And what would Thanksgiving be without champagne styled beverages?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And Wild Turkey.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lee Ann's brother and his man friend came all the way from Vermont to celebrate. And her friend Eric came all the way from Arkansas, by way of northern California.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All this to commemorate Jesus discovering America.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or was it when he turned yams into champagne
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Regardless of what miracle we were celebrating...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A good time was had by all.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On an unrelated note; this is a Dremel scroll saw attachment. I was pretty sure I needed it. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit my Dremel. Oh well, I probably would have cut off a finger anyway.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is the Shabby Shic section at the salvation Army. The "section" consisted of a few pairs of acid washed jeans with holes in them. I do like the spelling though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was a (little too) covert photo of the guy who plays songs at the Salvation Army.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was sad to have missed him.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hope that all of you had a swell Thanksgiving. Unless, of course, you are from Canada or Europe or pretty much anywhere else, in which case you can just think about the day that Jesus discovered your country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurray fo' Turkey sammichs and Miller High Life......Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so... Jesus, Pilgims, Cranberry sauce, fuck yeah!

Gabriel Burian-Mohr