Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Jumping the gun

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They are selling a wide variety of Christmas trees at Lowes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They really have a lot to choose from; green ones, white ones, ones with decorations, ones without.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The only thing is... it's still three weeks until Halloween (or at least it was when I took the pictures).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My flock of turkeys seems to have escaped their cage again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a painting of a cat. I think the cats name is Smokey.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gas is $3.09
(more accurately; gas was $3.09, I think it has gone up and down since then, this picture was taken shortly after gas broke the $3 mark (in Roseburg)). Good thing my car wont start(even though this post is out of date; my car still wont start).

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr