Monday, November 05, 2007

When life gives you lemons

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My cell phone only gets service about 1/42 of the time, and by the time it finally does get service the battery is usually dead.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The last time I visited New York, I forgot my charger. Ben bought me a new charger, but I got that one stuck in the vacuum. I bought a car charger on sale at the drugstore, but now that the battery in my car is dead, that one doesn't work either.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I decided to splice the two chargers together in the hopes that two chargers that don't work can be combined to make one charger that works moderately.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The answer is yes. The new charger works almost moderately. But hey, "almost moderately" is a lot better than not working at all.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Did I mention...my life is hard?

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr