Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Yet again jumping the gun

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a $10 gas card I won by entering a raffle. The business that I won it from happens to be the cemetery.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As an added bonus they gave me this portfolio so in case of my untimely demise, my family will know what to do with me. The woman assured me that it wasn't morbid.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think the last traces of my anti-depressants are finally out of my system. I can feel the anger, once again, rushing through my veins.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In an attempt/excuse to get the angst out I went to the thrift store.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was a gravy boat shaped like a mushroom. I probably should have gotten it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I instead bought this blue plate.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's less exciting but more versatile.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr