Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Uphill battle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My franken-charger, almost, kind of works.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The green "charged" light is on. If it's charged or not, that is another question entirely.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a cat in a box.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I assure you that these are NOT cute cat pictures. They are, in fact, pictures of cats destroying files. When I get audited; I plan to show the IRS these pictures as "proof" that my financials were destroyed by the cat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I also assure you that I am in no way affiliated with that awful cat hamburger craze or the anti cat hamburger craze.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Adam and I went to the Chinese restaurant. We were seated in the very cold back room and then forgotten about. Our lives are hard.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe this is Tupperware. Possibly containing Zatarain's.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr