Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My Awesome Camera Belt

All of my recent photos are of and about belt buckles. I blame this partially on rechargeable batteries. I am skipping over several posts involving "the making of" belt buckles. This post does involve belt buckles, but I'll try and tone it down in the future.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got 40 belt buckles in the mail the other day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My plan is to wear a different buckle every day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't quite have enough stuff to attach to the various belts.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm sure I'll think of something.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't have a hand mirror, so this is how I look inside my nose. The long delay makes things a little difficult though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I took apart Awsomecam III, with the intent to attach it to a belt buckle.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wont go so far to say the project was a failure.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just not quite as successful as I had hoped.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm sure it'll work out in the end.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lindsey got me a new awsomecam (that will be number 6) while she was in Portland.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A few days later I saw that they are now selling asomecams at Rite Aide. The ones at Rite Aide are $15 though. But, they have a white one. I'm thinking I will try and return the one Lindsey got for me back to Rite Aide in exchange for a white one. It might work...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is X-ray cat photography
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Awsomecams really do ripen with age.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
obviously.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr