Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Buckles of the future

Here is a sneak peek into the future. These Gheetro-fabulous belt buckles haven't even been isted for sale yet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Santa. He is a jolly old man who lives in the North Pole. Contrary to popular belief; he is NOT the brother of Satan.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is an angry gorilla I made for my brother. My brother works on a reality TV show about dieting. I think he should wear this buckle to work and scare contestants into shape.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is jeweled dinosaur I made for Lee Ann. While this buckle is not intended to scare anyone, I hope that it can be used to bring the avant-garde-belt buckle craze to the Arkansas...we shall see.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my shark buckle. Obviously this is another buckle meant to instill fear in all who look upon it...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Menorah belt buckle. Surprisingly, there isn't a large Jewish population in Roseburg (who would have thought?) so I have found myself, the defender of Judaism on several occasions.

Soon all of these fine items will be available for YOU to purchase at gheetro.etsy.com

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr