Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Disassembly

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got theese free light bulbs for filling out a survey.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hate them. They make everything yellow.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's unfortunate, I really like getting new light bulbs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have been dismantleing one of my organs (I have two, in case you forgot, I & II).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a shelf I made out of parts of my dismantled organ. Obviously worth the time and effort.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a Santa on a bike. I removed his head and attached it to a belt buckle.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I apologize for such a dull post. It would have been worse, but I deleted a bunch of pictures. By the way; this is a picture of oyster shaped nesting bowls.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like has hate has played a progressively larger role. I mean, I know it's not nice to love hate, but I think that it is impotant to be comfortable with it's omnipresence. I'm sorry that you free lightbulbs made it so much more obvious.

Unknown said...

I meant, "I like how hate has..."

Gabriel Burian-Mohr