Monday, December 24, 2007

Festivals of light

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the Roseburg Festival of Lights (not to be confused with Hanukkah; The Festival of Lights). This one is a light show that you drive through with 3D glasses, and has nothing to do with looting, massacre, the outlaw of Judaism or candle oil lasting eight days.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lee Ann had an extra carrot cake, I became the lucky recipient of said cake.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Again, I will note how strange it is for winter to begin and your lawn turns green!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a covered bridge...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I ordered a double americano at a coffee place. I was asked what size I wanted, I pointed at the medium cup, the barista said so you want a tall
americano in a grande cup, or maybe it was the other way around. I just didn't know what any of it meant, I think I may have been ripped off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got this plastic ox for a belt buckle.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After thinking about it I decided...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Who the hell is going to wear a belt buckle with a plastic ox on it?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Actually...I think the plastic ox is on the desk in between the computer and the earplugs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thus; I have no idea what that last set of photographs were about.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr