Friday, December 07, 2007

Keeping on track

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For some reason; I decided I should write numbers on the backs of all the awsomecams'.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe so I wouldn't be confused?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It IS proving quite helpful.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is number 2. By the way.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the before mentioned 15 dollar white awsome cam.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They actually had two versions. One was gray, one was white, one of them had less packaging , they both cost $15.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was a pumpkin flavored beer I got in Eugene. I have the same response to pumpkin flavored products as I do with inappropriately spicy products; I will try them even if common sense would suggest otherwise. Regardless of all that; this was a very tasty pumpkin beer. Maybe the best pumpkin beer.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is either a picture of spooky fog or the deadly corner I live on.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This would suggest; "spooky corner".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hear that "car bras" are really in this season.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr