Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The great escape

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am; disheveled and ready to go.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the one day that it wasn't raining.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the airport I started bleeding for no apparent reason.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't really understand how I manage to injure myself wherever I go.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the San Fransisco airport. I was going to make a joke about the smugness of the airport, but, the airport was fine, except that they were charging $4 for a small hot chocolate, that might just be an airport thing though...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went into Brookstone and tried out an electric (massager) chair that literally locked your arms and legs in. The experience was vagley terrifying.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Unfortunately, flying out of Eugene means that a one two-hour flight equals two filghts spanning eight hours.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a family of reindeer at the Burbank airport.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the whole experience seems reminiscent of a Stanley Kubrick movie. Didn't he direct "The Great Escape"? Wasn't Nicole Kidman naked in it and there was lots of mascara and people wearing suspenders and black and white clothing? No...no that was my mistake, I'm confusing Stanley Kubrick films with our pain killer induced trip to the Saw Mill. And it was a woman with a mullet, not Nicole Kidman.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr