Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Take me home, country roads

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to the SPCA thrift store and bought some records (10 for $1)and some tapes. I got John Denver's greatest hits which includes Take Me Home Country Roads. I had tried to sing Take Me Home Country Roads the previous night, but for some reason I thought it was by James Taylor. Needless to say that particular bought with karaoke went less well than could be hoped. I also got a J.J. Fad tape (Supersonic was the hit, just in case you forgot).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I finally went to the Donut Hole. The woman working there was quite friendly and quite old.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Most of the donuts (besides the ones in the previous picture) were quite small and odly shaped. The donut lady squeezed most of the donuts trying to find me a less stale one. In the end she gave me two for the price of one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is an adapter that fits into your 8 track player so you can play cassette tapes. The adapter only had two buttons on it, play & stop. At the register (where I was not buying an 8 track adapter) the guy working the register asked if I had "found any treasures". This creeped me out a little.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got this organ at the Salvation Army for $5. While I was trying it out in the store a woman near by said "wow, that's awful. You know some people call that music".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I noticed that if I close my trunk to hard part of the bumper will fall off.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr