Thursday, February 01, 2007

The future is filled with song

There was a slightly awkward and slightly strange party for the incoming and exiting VISTA's. Maybe party is the wrong thing to call it, maybe it was more of a mixer, it was definitely not an ice cream social. After said event we went to a bar/restaurant that didn't have enough room for us so we congregated in the "poker room", this was a room filled with various coin operated gambling machines and extra-bright florescent lighting. Later we went to the Sugar Pine, on what is lovingly referred to as the wrong side of the tracks. The Sugar Pine has karaoke four nights a week hosted by a very large woman who's name may or not be momma. It's awesome, all week I've been trying to think of more songs to sing.

I started work. This has mostly consisted of me rearranging my office. In the process of rearranging I have noticed that there seems to be hay on my floor.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr