Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Furniture for cats

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got a new chair from work. The chair actually isn't for me, it's for the cat (the other chairs in the house are too high for him). I guess it doesn't really fit in my trunk.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It looks good with the blue carpet. It's classy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's my work. The building used to be a home for old veterans. There are ghosts.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Sherms Thunderbird, my new favorite super market. They have a large selection of candy you would probably find at your grandmas house 20 years ago. And they sell bulk cat food.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is most likely a picture of bulk goods and large quantities of cheap beer I purchased at rock bottom prices.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or maybe I was trying to take a picture of my vest again. I think I'm kind of tiered of the vest at this point, that was a short yet powerful run.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the view from my office window. There was a couple (in between the car and the street sign, to the right of the blob (the blob is actually several refrigerators)) who would make out for a while, go inside one of the apartments (to the right), come back outside and make out, talk to people who would briefly stop at the apartments, and make out.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr