Thursday, February 22, 2007

Life just got slightly easier (almost)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I may have mentioned in the past how I curse the New York DMV on a daily basis. Today I am one step closer to severing my ties with the New York Department of Motor Vehicles. This is the document that says that they have received and destroyed my New York plates. There was no mention of them reimbursing me for my registration fees (it was only registered for one day!). So, now I can stop paying New York insurance rates on a car that has never been to New York. I'm still waiting for the cars title and actually, I plan to harbor a hatred for the New York DMV until they give me a reason to feel otherwise.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe I'm looking angry or maybe happy. I did have Monday off, so we'll assume it's the later.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I took a scenic driving tour. It was pretty gray out but not raining. These have always been my favorite days, on the West Coast that is.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The rest of the day I spent practicing the Organ. Unfortunately the library was closed so I'm still just playing Rain Drops Keep Falin' on My Head.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went out for sushi with Gwenyth. This sushi is the size of my head. The waiter remembered me from the last time I was there. When I told him I no longer had a New York drivers license it was decided that I sadly had no more creds.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can't figure out what this is a picture of so I'll talk about something else. I might actually be getting a futon. This means I can stop sleeping on the floor, not that it really bothers me that much. I think I've adjusted to the chronic pains.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The power adapter thing for the computer(that I bought 5 or 6 months ago) stopped working. I called Apple, they told me that we could talk about the problem if I paid them $40. I'm going to call them again tomorrow and register a complaint then I'm going to buy an off-brand power supply.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a document of the who-knows-what that goes on across the street from my work. Actually, whatever is going on, is going on slightly out of frame to the right.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are some wild turkeys I saw wandering around down the street from my apartment. They are actually also out of frame, this time to the left. I think wild turkey might be a little gamy...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Included with the free (abbreviated section of) news paper, delivered to my door this evening, was this extra special section dedicated to preparing for my death in 2007.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr