Friday, February 16, 2007

Museums are a good alternative to methamphetamine abuse

<span class=

I don't understand why the people I have met in Oregon are so anti having their pictures taken. I think it might have something to do with Indians (native Americans not the people of India). Anyway, Adrienne gave me a tour of the museums new exhibit and gave me some cake...Awesome.

<span class=

I wish I had got a picture of the fake tree. The bark is pretty realistic and comes in rolls. Hopefully Adrienne will hook me up and I can use it in my apartment, I think it'll look awesome with the pre-existing wood paneling.

<span class=

Some of the books on the shelves are real, some are fake, and some are filled with pre-historic poop.

<span class=

They have some sweet stuffed animals at the museum. Again, I'm hoping that Adrienne will hook me up. This is a powerfully terrifying bobcat or some such scary cat.

<span class=

The truck bearing down on me in the mirror had giant teeth. I think you can kind of see them if you look really close.

<span class=

This is The Saw Mill, my new favorite bar. There is carpeting on the walls.

<span class=

Something was going on in the bathroom. The bartender had to make an emergency call, someone went in with rubber gloves, and Gwenyth was told "oh, you don't want to go in there", or something to that effect.

<span class=

At the Sugar Pine me and Lupita did a dance-floor-clearing duet version of Stand by your Man.

<span class=

Tomorrow or yesterday depending on how you look at it. I have to go/went to court. That is my old Pennsylvania license plate, I guess if someone wanted it they could have it as a souvenir.

<span class=

I really like my waffle iron.

<span class=

I couldn't take pictures in the court room, even though I really wanted to.

<span class=

um...I'm sure there was some point to these two pictures.

<span class=

I recommend the Mocha Coolata (I think that's what its called) from Dairy Queen. It's filled with caffeine and sugar. At Dairy Queen they have a sign at the drive through window basically saying that all of their products may have been touched by peanuts, so if your allergic to peanuts DQ will kill you.

<span class=

The library has changed it's display case from "Hats!" to Beatles memorabilia. Oh how I loathe the Beatles.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr