Monday, February 05, 2007

Donuts for dinner

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I bought a book shelf for $5.00. I think it's probably worth about $2.00. But, it does have allot of character.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me in my new home.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my new desk.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My new kitchen.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the Sugar Pine, possibly the DJ.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dancing and singing abound.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A man asked me to play the gun fighting video game with him. I really didn't want to.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this is Maggie. I don't think she would be happy to know this picture was on the internet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wow!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is while I was signing some powerful karaoke.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some of the songs had been done so many times that the words on the screen were illegible. I don't exactly understand how or why this happened.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It didn't seem to matter though. Whoever was singing one of these songs already knew the words so it was fine.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In between "sets" the DJ played country and hip-hop songs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hope that over the course of this year I can create a competitive kareoke team.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think if we really but our minds to it we could go to nationals.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Somewhere during my travels I bought a pair of scissors and have been cutting my own hair.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is what most of my meals look like since I've been here.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr