Friday, February 16, 2007

How to cut your own hair (a tutorial)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There is some back story necessary for this post. On Sunday or possibly Monday (ok, that part isn't important to the story) I decided I needed a haircut because 1. my hair looked bad 2. I had a court date, and I think your supposed to look professional or something at such appointments, and 3. Valentines day was approaching and how are you supposed to impress the lady's if you look like a hobo. Anyway, I cut it myself and did a stunningly bad job. The following day Maggie did some damage control, mostly fixing the back. I was no longer embarrassed to go into public, but it was a far cry from a good haircut. Two days later I got Gwenyth to cut it, she did a great job and I am quite happy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How can I be so adorable in this picture, it baffles even me. Gwenyth forbid me from cutting it myself again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gwenyth told me not to take her picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't know what this is supposed to be. It looks alot like my breakfast table though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are some Valentines candies I was given.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In case I had forgotten to take the previous picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think I was trying to document my good looks in case I turn ugly some day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Over the course of the month that I've been here my apartment has gone from clean and charming to bachelor pad to hell whole.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Adam was supposed to do dramatic reading at an anti-valentines event. This is supposed to be a picture of cookies with those chalkie heart candies attached to them. I ate many of these cookies and called it dinner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is some punch made from sherbet and Sprite, it was brown instead of rainbow colored. I drank many glasses, Adam declared that it looked disgusting and then he left, sans dramatic reading.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr