Friday, February 29, 2008

Clamato

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Last year I went to the Sportsman Show (pretty much everything I said about the show last year still holds true) this year I worked at it. Luckily "working at it" entailed me and my boss siting at our booth for 10 minutes and then walking around for the other three hours and fifty minutes.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was a booth of wild animals some man had killed. This one is a lion.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a tiger attacking a gazelle. He told me that he killed them both at the same moment, with one shot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This walrus was trying to attack the tiger when it was killed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Clamato beer, and not just a beer with Clamato juice in it, this is actually a pre-packaged product put out by Anheuser Busch. Clamato juice is clam and tomato,in juice form and the Clamato website informed me that "The brand is the undisputed market leader in the Seafood Blend [beverage] category...". Who knew? I also learned that Clamato juice is quite popular in Canada. I guess Clamato is to Canada as David Hasslehoff is to Germany. Again, who knew?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Surprisingly; Clamato beer was not, quite, as disgusting as one might think. I wouldn't pay for it, drink it again or recommend it, but, I was not unhappy having tried it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is our bartender pole dancing. She told us that she had started this job four days ago, me and VISTA Steve bet that she would be fired by the end of the week.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr