Monday, February 25, 2008

Send help soon

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maggie and David left today. (or more accurately, they left 18 days ago)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They mailed pretty much everything they owned but still managed to find enough stuff laying around to fill up their car.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I ended up with assorted odds and ends, some soup and a giant container of trail mix.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One advantage to posting a month after something has happened is that I can tell you that they made it back to Atlanta un-scathed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Kozy Apartments will be a sad and lonely place without them
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I heard noises coming from upstairs, maybe they had ghosts. Or maybe they let all the stray cats move into their apartment.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Who will park in their spot next to my fine automobile. By the way; if you know anyone in the Pacific northwest who needs a car...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since they left; the stray cat count seems to have dropped significantly.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just noticed that my next door nieghbors have been useing our dog run/side yard as an ashtray. Do chickens eat cigarette buts?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maggie and David gave me this plant before they left.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They were a little reticent to give it to me based on my previous botanical track record.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one I killed over the course of a couple months. However, it's posible that it's just resting up for the spring.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the Douglas Fir I killed. This one I'm pretty sure is NOT resting. Although, I thought Douglas Firs were un-killable....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Somehow, I ended up with the gold Bacchus statue.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The night is so dark on Klamath street tonight.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr