Monday, February 04, 2008

Creative facial hair

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am; looking slightly more disheveled than usual.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So, I went to get a haircut at the Roseburg Beauty College. Now that I've been there a few times, it's become harder to make conversation as I already know the answers to my asinine questions. Plus; they are all stylists in training, and you wouldn't want to throw off their concentration.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think I like this one is better than the last one I got.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was later pointed out that my stylist (stylist in training?) forgot to cut or chose to leave my sideburns. Maybe I'll make sideburns my thing, then people can say "oh, you know Gabe, he's that guy with those sweet sideburns."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If not sideburns, I'm thinking maybe some other form of creative facial hair, say a really intense mustache.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr