Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Up shizzle creek

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh shizzele! This is really a test to see how many blog posts I can start with oh shizzel. The other test is to see how many different ways I can spell shizel, my guess is allot, I mean a lot (that was a joke for Megan, who has said that my poor spelling has made it difficult for her to read my blog).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maggie gave me this lovely bowl that she made.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One wonders why I chose to frame this photo with the detritus of my apartment. And as always; I use the term frame loosely.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a much nicer picture of my new bowl, minus detritus.

1 comment:

rachel hawthorn said...

wow. I truly enjoy the photograph of your new bowl enjoying the company of grapefruit. I recently purchased two organic grapefruits, with the intention of slicing them in half, sprinkling with brown sugar, broiling them and enjoying them in a bowl as well.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr